Tuesday, August 7, 2012

There and Back Again...for the 5th Time...


That picture contains two things I missed so very much while I was away at Kripalu (for my 5th visit!!)...Marcy and the Lake. Of course, the cats and rabbits are clearing their throats as I type this and obviously I also missed them, desperately!  ((Lots of dramatic emotion inserted here so I don't get in trouble!))

But it seems that these trips away for trainings have become a necessity.

Marcy insists that it is THE time when I get to uncover things that need to be uncovered.

I will be writing about this for some time, I'm sure, but for now, I am decompressing and trying to integrate lessons into my daily life.

Some of this started before I left and there are changes that are coming for sure.  Leaving and being focused on my own stuff...it just helps the process along.

How about you? Are you paying enough attention to the Work of You or are you using all kinds of excuses to put that work off?