Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dance to This! Terence Trent D'Arby

Flashback sort of song for today's dance trip.  But I love this guy and I think his work holds up.  Whatever happened to him?!

To paraphrase him -- GET OUT OF THAT ROCKIN' CHAIR, GRANDMA!

Time to MOVE.

Move it or lose it.

I have been overwhelmed lately when I am out in public by all the pain bodies that surround me.

Movement truly is the key to health.

Regardless of why someone is in pain, the solution is to move.  Your movement might have to be different than you want or than it has been in the past. It might have to be MICRO compared to what you have been able to do before.

But you MUST move.

The body is only still in death.

This is illustrated on a cellular, vibrational level.  The body -- as with all components of this Universe -- is in constant motion. It is made for movement.

So GET UP!