Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Leaping...Again.


On Sunday, Flo (from above), age 77, met Marcy and I at the studio and allowed us to film her dancing, as she said she would.

(Note: I will share the video after the event for which we created it.)

This woman...who barely danced a moment in her life before earlier this year...who barely feels seen by the world around her...who has so much difficulty in her life...she is so very open and courageous.

She is one of my heroes, for sure.

I will be taking that video with me when I open the Pennsylvania Association of Senior Centers' Annual Conference in State College in another week. I am the keynote.

Another giant leap, for sure.

But Flo's courage and the courage of all of my Elder Dancers will inspire and guide me.

Who inspires you to leap in your life?