Friday, November 9, 2012

Regeneration Alcoves

Preparing to make the Circle of Remembering around Our Lady of Guadalupe

My well of words is dry.  My brain feels like it is filled with sludge.

Physically I feel great. It is my mind and heart that get worn down from all the teaching, talking, helping, guiding, running.

It is a learning process, this life.

And I am learning that I am a girl on fire, yes, a girl of passionate ways of being, and a girl who also needs to just TURN OFF once in a while.

This annoys me.  I want to be able to just go at high speed all the time. I love my work and I have so many ideas, so many more things I want to get started.

Why can't I be a robot!?!?!?!?!

Perhaps this geek can just think of it like the Borg. Go, go, go but even every Borg needs time in their Regeneration Alcove, and this weekend mine is called Chautauqua.

OH! I like it...

What other sorts of Regeneration Alcoves could we create in our daily lives?