Monday, January 7, 2013

Eccentricity Revolution for Your Inner Wild Woman

In June of 2009, I attended a friend's funeral and another friend's wedding all in the same week. It was...strange and difficult and turned out to be one of the most important moments of my life.

Because of that funeral AND that wedding, I am the dancer and teacher I am today.

At that wedding, I danced and then wrote this post about the resulting feelings that surfaced.

The next day, I wrote this post, creating the Wild Woman Manifesto.

Soon after, I had a poster design contest and the amazing Heidi created this beautiful design that you could download for free and post somewhere to inspire you.

I remembered it recently and thought I should make it available to the readers and students of Girl on Fire, who were not with me during blisschick.

You should be able to simply click and drag or go here for a higher resolution version!

And then maybe share it with some friends!