Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Real Minimal

I just read a blog post somewhere (and I can't remember where) in which the writer says that most people think that a full life has much going on. He believes (and I agree) that a full life is a life where you strip away everything but the truly essential and then you focus.

For my time away, Marcy supplies me with some questions that I then think and write about. Not knowing that I had just read the above, one of the questions she has for me this year is this:

If you had to pick THREE things you could do in your life, what would those things be?

How about you?
If you want to explore more deeply how to create an at-home dance sadhana (spiritual path) practice, you could join my super secret Facebook group, Inferno of Awesome. This group is invisible until you're added. FIRST, make sure you are my friend on FB, and SECOND, ask me to add you.