Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bliss: Prints of Marcy's Art


The original of this painting hangs in my studio and very likely will never be for sale. It was inspired by a haiku (which is in the painting) I wrote after we walked in our city cemetery and cherry blossoms really DID fall on my crown.

diamonds cutting glass
white cherry blossoms
snowing on my crown

The EXCITING NEWS is that you can now order it as a print.  Marcy has announced four prints available for sale in time for the holidays.

Go here to get all the details.



If you want to explore more deeply how to create an at-home dance sadhana (spiritual path) practice, you could join my super secret Facebook group, Inferno of Awesome. This group is invisible until you're added. FIRST, make sure you are my friend on FB, and SECOND, ask me to add you.