Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dreambox


For my birthday, I was surprised by a student and friend with this small (as in "fits in the palm of my hand") but significant (and thoughtful!) gift: A dreambox.

The idea is to write out a dream and place it in the box and then tend the box morning and night, holding it and imagining the dream contained coming true.

I love this.

Here's the problem: the box has been sitting empty on my desk, hungry for a dream, but I don't know what to feed it!

I am stumped.

This is strange to me.

When I opened the gift and read about what it was, I thought that I would just immediately fill it.

Nope.

Still waiting for inspiration on this one.

What would YOU put in a dreambox?


If you want to explore more deeply how to create an at-home dance sadhana (spiritual path) practice, you could join my super secret Facebook group, Inferno of Awesome. This group is invisible until you're added. FIRST, make sure you are my friend on FB, and SECOND, ask me to add you.