Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Heart on Fire Distance Workshop

Bird Goddess by Marcy
Now available as a print
Click on the painting for details

During the month of September and into October, I ran my first distance workshop centered around Ganesh.

Heart on Fire workshops combine the practices of movement, mantra, ritual, and writing, to create a fully synthesized experience of your integrated self -- spiritual, physical, and emotional being that you are.

This is a wee teaser to say that I will be announcing the focus of the next Heart on Fire at the beginning of December...god, goddess, archetype...it could be ANYTHING from ANY tradition!

I would love to hear if you have any dreams/ideas for future Heart on Fire focuses. You can leave it in the comments and give me a shout on Facebook!


If you want to explore more deeply how to create an at-home dance sadhana (spiritual path) practice, you could join my super secret Facebook group, Inferno of Awesome. This group is invisible until you're added. FIRST, make sure you are my friend on FB, and SECOND, ask me to add you.