Monday, February 17, 2014

You are WAY MORE SPECIAL than You've Ever Been Led to Believe

Today I was interviewed by the artist David Doodleslice Cohen for his half hour blogtalk radio show, Be a Beacon. (GO HERE)

I got to think and talk more about the relationship of breath to my work, which I emphasize so much in the doing, but to think and talk about it even taught me a few new things!

And there's a section about owning our special. Which I don't think we're taught to do -- much to the detriment of the entire world, actually.

If you want to explore more deeply how to create an at-home dance sadhana (spiritual path) practice, you could join my super secret Facebook group, Inferno of Awesome. This group is invisible until you're added. FIRST, make sure you are my friend on FB, and SECOND, ask me to add you.