Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quiet After the Storm

A quick snap upon arrival last week at Kripalu
I am feeling pretty quiet right now. I got home from my 8th (?) visit to Kripalu on Friday and I've been trying to find a way to integrate an experience that was the most mixed bag of experiences that I've ever had there.

Normally I go to the Berkshires and I am challenged in loving ways that are obviously pathways to growth and new realizations.

This time?

I actually felt my heart and mind endangered at one point and I did not finish the workshop I went for (and no, I won't tell you what it was; I don't wish to bad mouth anyone even though I am super angry about this).

Kripalu itself was the wonderful that it always is and there were moments before the bad of the workshop that were good.

Yet...even those bad moments hold lessons for me.

Not because of the workshop but in spite of it.  (Big difference.)

So right now, I'm working to integrate and heal.


If you want to explore more deeply how to create an at-home dance sadhana (spiritual path) practice, you could join my super secret Facebook group, Inferno of Awesome. This group is invisible until you're added. FIRST, make sure you are my friend on FB, and SECOND, ask me to add you.