Monday, July 7, 2014

Chautauqua Teaching, Week One

Today I head to Chautauqua to teach a Reed Dance Sadhana™workshop. I'm super nervous and also super excited to start getting this work to different audiences of people.

Yet my Aspie brain is having a super hard time with this drastically different schedule for the week and then going to teach somewhere new in a new space with new people... Even though I'm excited, that makes for some serious stress. So, you know, send me some good juju if you've got any to spare.

And here. A friend/student made this for me. The main quote is an African proverb and I LOVE it:



You can now learn how to teach dance as a spiritual practice! My first teacher training is coming at the end of September! Just visit the "Teacher Training" tab at the top of this page.

If you want to explore more deeply how to create an at-home dance sadhana (spiritual path) practice, you could join my super secret Facebook group, Inferno of Awesome. This group is invisible until you're added. FIRST, make sure you are my friend on FB, and SECOND, ask me to add you.