Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kintsugi Dance Logo!


I am super pleased with the work by Judith Alkema. I went to her knowing that I wanted a logo that had the look and feel of a Japanese calligraphy signature stamp and that it needed to also incorporate the idea of kintsugi itself -- repairing damage with the beauty of gold.

After some back and forth, she totally nailed it.

Step by step, I make my way further in to this work, and with much gratitude, I thank all the humans who have helped me along the way.



If you want to get a taste of how we create more happy, strength, and connection through the practice of Kintsugi Dance, you could join my super secret Facebook group, Inferno of Awesome. This group is invisible until you're added. FIRST, make sure you are my friend on FB, and SECOND, ask me to add you.