Monday, January 19, 2015

Pinterest Isn't Just for Window Shopping

The Dunes are just getting started at the lake's edge

I tried to join Pinterest a couple of years ago, but it seemed like one big fantasy window shopping spree sort of thing and I really didn't have the time or patience for that.

Suddenly the other night, it hit me how to really use Pinterest in a way that would help my students. And now the whole thing is just a BLAST.

Here is a sampling of my favorite boards that I've started. Get on over there and follow and play!

Defying the Age Story: Inspiration from seniors who aren't just sitting back and taking it easy.

Inspiring Movement: From outside dance and from anywhere! I even have an extreme biker on this board.

Great Movie Dance Scenes

Dance History

Videos that PLUG ME INTO SHINY: this is where I go when I need some energy. Just starting this board.

Weeklong Kintsugi Dance Immersion 2015: lots of photos from this amazing experience. You can get a wee glimpse into what I do here.

There are a lot of other boards and all of them are just in their beginning stages. I am so excited to grow these for you!

If you have any ideas for boards that you'd like me to build, just let me know!



If you want to get a taste of how we create more happy, strength, and connection through the practice of Kintsugi Dance, you could join my super secret Facebook group, Inferno of Awesome. This group is invisible until you're added. FIRST, make sure you are my friend on FB, and SECOND, ask me to add you.